3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastcroft Road, Wallasey
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- In Need Of Some Updating
- Residential Location
- NO CHAIN
A three bedroom, semi-detached house situated in the residential area of Wallasey. The property is in need of some updating but has huge potential and would suit a multitude of buyers. Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
A three bedroom, semi-detached house situated in the residential area of Wallasey. Located just off Poulton Road, near to local amenities including, shops, schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, through lounge to dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a walk in wet room. The property further benefits from gas central heating and an ample sized rear garden.
The property is in need of some updating but has huge potential and would suit a multitude of buyers. Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Single glazed door to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' 4" OUT OF BAY x 11' 3" INTO RECESS ( 3.15m OUT OF BAY x 3.43m INTO RECESS )
Single glazed window and door to the rear aspect, gas fireplace, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 11' 3" INTO RECESS ( 4.32m x 3.43m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 8' 6" ( 1.96m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; a range of wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler and single glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 4" INTO RECESS ( 4.06m x 3.45m INTO RECESS )
Single glazed window to the front aspect and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 11' 4" INTO RECESS ( 3.43m x 3.45m INTO RECESS )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 10' 1" ( 1.96m x 3.07m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Walk in wet room, with wash hand basin, W/C and single glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54813313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.