3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDonnington Gardens, SCUNTHORPE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House In Residential Area
- Well-Presented Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Well-Kept Beautiful Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
Located in this RESIDENTIAL area is this charming three bed semi-detached house. Internally offers a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and a bathroom suite. Externally offers well-kept gardens, a garage and OFF ROAD PARKING. Scunthorpe general hospital, town centre and access to motorway links nearby.
A fine example of a brilliant property is this charming three bedroom semi-detached house. Accommodation includes a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and a bathroom suite. Externally offers well-kept gardens, a garage and OFF ROAD PARKING. Situated within a RESIDENTIAL area with Scunthorpe general hospital, town centre and access to motorway links all nearby.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" Max x 10' 11" Bay ( 5.16m Max x 3.33m Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire, radiator, television point, coving, understairs cupboard, glass panelled door.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 20' 4" x 10' 3" ( 6.20m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, coving, tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to rear, door to rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 9" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 4.19m Max x 3.81m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, ceiling fan, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" Max x 10' 3" ( 3.48m Max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Part tiling, radiator, coving, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking front elevation, colonial door.
Off road parking leading to garage, laid to lawn, flower bed boarder.
Laid to lawn, flower bed boarder, patio area, timber fencing forming boundary.
Power, light, window to side, door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54814300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.