3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhitehill Lane, Brinsworth, Rotherham
Sold STC £185,250
- WAS £190,000 NOW £185,250
- Attractive Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Generous Gardens to front & rear
- Ample driveway parking for several vehicles
- Substantial Garage with Music Studio to rear
- Large Conservatory
GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW SET IN GENEROUS GARDENS!
This deceptively spacious Bungalow comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room/Bedroom Three, Kitchen, Conservatory, Two further Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Gardens to front & rear, ample parking, Large Garage with Studio to rear.
Situated in this highly regarded location in Brinsworth and being well placed for local amenities including shops, schools and public transport services and good access links to Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 Motorway/Sheffield Parkway is this deceptively spacious and well proportioned family-size Bungalow which is set in generous gardens and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room/Bedroom Three, Kitchen, Conservatory, Two further Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Gardens to front & rear, substantial driveway which provides off-road parking for several vehicles. Large Garage with a Music Studio to the rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
At the front of the property a door opens into the entrance hall which has beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator and access to the loft space which is partly boarded.
Lounge 12' x 14' 7" into recess & bay ( 3.66m x 4.45m into recess & bay )
This well presented lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, an electric fire with decorative surround and two central heating radiators.
Dining Room/bedroom Three 12' 10" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.61m into recess )
Currently used as a dining room and having a upvc double glazed bay window to the corner of the room, a gas fire with surround and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.64m )
Fitted with an attractive range of wall, base, drawer and display units with roll edge work surfaces, an inset sink and drainer, a built-in double oven and a 4-ring hob with extractor over. There is space for a fridge/freezer and space for a washer. Two upvc double glazed windows overlook the conservatory.
Large Conservatory 15' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.89m )
Featuring upvc double glazed windows and upvc double glazed door opening onto the side. Tiled floor and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 10" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.48m x 3.00m to wardrobe fronts )
Having a range of built-in wardrobes and drawers, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin, plus a walk-in shower, heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
The property is set in generous gardens which comprise of a lawned garden area to the front with flower borders stocked with mature plants and shrubs.
A substantial block paved driveway provides ample off-road parking for several vehicles and leads through gates to the:-
Detached Garage 29' 11" x 14' ( 9.12m x 4.27m )
Built of brick with a slate roof and having a roller door, power and an inspection pit. To the rear of the garage is a:-
Music Studio 13' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.99m )
This versatile area has great potential for a number of uses but is currently used as a music studio.
To the rear of the property is a patio area adjacent to the conservatory which is perfect for al-fresco dining with a lawned garden beyond, further patio area and flower beds/borders with mature plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54814333.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.