3 bedroom flat for saleBishops Road, Fulham, London
- Interior Designed 3 Bedroom Garden Maisonette
- 23' Secluded Rear Garden : 2 Bathrooms
- Stunning 26' Kitchen/Reception Room
- Close to both Parsons Green & Fulham Broadway.
An outstanding interior designed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom garden maisonette presented in a sleek, contemporary style over 2 floors within this substantial converted house offering wonderful entertaining space with a stunning kitchen/reception room with lovely high ceilings, beautiful wood floors and an attractive, contemporary fireplace.
The property benefits from 3 well proportioned bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a wonderful, stylish ensuite bathroom with large bath and separate shower.
A final benefit is the private, secluded 23' rear garden.
Bishops Road is a popular road quietly running parallel to the Fulham Road only moments from the thriving hubs of both Fulham Broadway & Parsons Green with their wide selection of shops, restaurants & bars as well as their respective underground stations (both District Line) & choice of excellent bus routes directly into the West End & Central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54815188.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL120061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.