4 bedroom terraced house for saleQuemerford, Calne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sympathetically Refurbished Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Luxurious Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Exposed Character Features
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Buyers Incentive Available
This delightful period cottage situated in the prime location of Quemerford. Sympathetically refurbished throughout, an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this superb family home has to offer.
A most impressive period cottage with sympathetically refurbished accommodation presented over three floors. A unique contemporary flare has transformed this humble cottage into a light, versatile and deceptively spacious family home. The ground floor comprises of the formal reception room; a luxurious entertaining room which boasts glorious character features and an abundance of charm. The bespoke fitted kitchen is also located to the ground floor and adds a contemporary touch to the period surroundings further complementing this desirable home. To the first floor is the second reception room, beautifully refitted family bathroom and two double bedrooms. The second floor consists of the two further bedrooms offering a peaceful retreat for both children and guests.
Externally the garden is a paradise for the outdoor entertainers offering a private and secluded plot which takes full advantage of the evening sun.
Kitchen 22' 7" (into utility area) x 9' 4" (max) ( 6.88m (into utility area) x 2.84m (max) )
The impressive contemporary kitchen is a stunning addition to this striking family home with barrel vaulted ceiling with a feature skylight window. Comprising a range of base units with solid wood work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed windows to both the rear and side aspects, door leading to the reception room, travertine stone flooring and a radiator.
Raised utility area with plumbing for washing machine.
Ground Floor Reception Room 14' 5" (max) x 23' 9" (max) ( 4.39m (max) x 7.24m (max) )
Entrance to this stunning reception room is via front door, boasting a plethora of character features including exposed beams, exposed stone feature wall and an open fireplace this is the perfect room to enjoy relaxing evenings. There are also two built in cupboards, television aerial point, telephone point. stairs rising to the first floor reception room, two double glazed windows to the front aspect with solid oak window sills and two radiators.
Located off the formal reception room the cloakroom has plumbing for a w/c, wash hand basin and a radiator.
First Floor Entrance Hall
Accessed from the rear garden with solid oak flooring.
First Floor Reception Room 13' 4" x 14' 2" (max) ( 4.06m x 4.32m (max) )
Another stunning reception room with an abundance of character features including open fireplace, exposed beams, feature stone work wall and solid oak flooring, Stairs rising to the top floor, double glazed window to the front aspect with solid oak window sill and a radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 3" (max) ( 4.04m x 3.12m (max) )
Good sized master bedroom with exposed beams, boiler within built in cupboard, double glazed window with solid oak window sill to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" (max) x 10' 4" ( 2.67m (max) x 3.15m )
Stunning second bedroom on a mezzanine level located to the rear of the property with a double glazed window with solid oak window sill overlooking the garden, exposed beams and a radiator.
Luxury family bathroom comprising low level w/c, his and her's wash hand basins, roll top bath with hand held shower attachment and a separate shower cubicle. Exposed beams, double glazed window with solid oak window sill to the rear aspect, Velux window to the rear, travertine tiled flooring and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 12' 6" (with restricted head height) ( 3.25m x 3.81m (with restricted head height) )
Situated on the top floor with exposed beams, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Four / Study 9' 3" x 12' 6" (with restricted head height) ( 2.82m x 3.81m (with restricted head height) )
Another room situated on the top floor ideal as another bedroom or study with exposed beams, double glazed window to the rear aspect with a lovely view of the garden and a radiator.
Low maintenance walled garden with gated side access, decked seating area, patio area, raised borders with mature shrubs. Outside wooden storage area and an outside tap.
Declaration Of Interest
"Under the terms of The Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21)
Please note that the vendor of this property has a relative who is an employee of Allen & Harris.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54818353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.