2 bedroom apartment for saleWellington Street, Leeds
Sold STC £180,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Allocated Parking Space
- Modern Living
- Two bedrooms
- Concierge Service
NO ONWARD CHAIN. A sizeable two bedroom apartment in Leeds City Centre. Well planned accommodation comprising; Hallway, 20ft combined lounge/kitchen with dining area, balcony, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom. Security entry phone system, concierge and CCTV system.
A sizeable and sought after two bedroom apartment in Leeds City Centre (on the 6th floor). Convenient, contemporary living boasting a plethora of bars, cafe's and restaurants in LS1. Well planned accommodation comprising; Hallway, 20ft combined lounge/kitchen with dining area, balcony, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom. Security entry phone system, concierge and CCTV system. Allocated car parking. No onward chain. Early viewing is a must.
West Point, Wellington Street
A sizeable and sought after two bedroom apartment in Leeds City Centre (on the 6th floor). Convenient, contemporary living boasting a plethora of bars, cafe's and restaurants in LS1. Within close proximity to Leeds Train Station.
Well planned accommodation comprising; Hallway, 20ft combined lounge/kitchen with dining area, balcony, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom. Security entry phone system, concierge and CCTV system. Allocated car parking. No onward chain. Early viewing is a must.
Built in cupboards with mirrored doors. Wood grain effect flooring.
Lounge/kitchen/dining 20' x 17' ( 6.10m x 5.18m )
The kitchen area has modern black gloss finish wall and base units with contemporary chrome handles. Split level cooking which comprises; 'Electrolux' electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan. Peninsular glass breakfast bar. Integrated dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Wood effect flooring and downlights.
The dining area benefits from modern style downlighting.
The living room area has wall lighting and wood grain effect flooring. Double glazed windows and double glazed door giving access to the BALCONY.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.56m max x 2.95m max )
Built in double wardrobe in a white finish. Modern headboard in a dark wood finish with a mirrored surround. Inset ceiling lighting. Double glazed window. Bedroom one also benefits from an en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Mains fed shower and screening, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Contemporary tiled walls, complementary ceramic floor tiling. Extractor fan and chrome electric ladder style radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 9' 10" max ( 3.05m max x 3.00m max )
Dark wood effect fitted wardrobe to one wall with central dresser. Wall lighting. Modern headboard. Double glazed window. Connecting door to bathroom.
Modern three piece bathroom suite comprising; bath with modern taps and mains fed shower with curved glass screening, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Complimentary wall tiling, contemporary tiled floor. Electric chrome ladder style radiator. The bathroom can be accessed from both bedroom two and the hallway.
Concierge service and CCTV at entrance points. Allocated car parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54818899.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA105100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.