Studio flat for saleOsborne Villas, Hove
- An Immaculate First Floor Converted Studio Apartment
- Refurbished To An Extremely High Standard Throughout
- Communal Bike Store
- Share Of Freehold & No Ongoing Chain
- Popular Central Hove Location Close To The Seafront
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This superb first floor converted studio apartment is the perfect property if you are looking to take your first step onto the property ladder or looking for a great buy to let investment. It could even serve as a holiday home or pied à terre second property, it really does tick all the boxes!
Located in a popular and attractive road in central Hove leading down to the seafront, you are a stone's throw away from everything you could possibly need including Western Road with it's wealth of boutique shops & trendy bars, cafes and restaurants. The beautiful Hove Lawns are a short walk away and local bus routes and Hove railway station are both close by.
The flat itself has been completely refurbished throughout to an extremely high specification. Internally you have a spacious studio room with large windows that fill the room with natural light and built in mirrored wardrobes. As well as this you have a recessed newly fitted kitchen area, separate newly fitted shower room and a good size entrance hallway.
Outside there is a communal bike store and the property is being offered for sale with a share of the Freehold and no ongoing chain. Early viewings are a must to avoid missing out on this fabulous flat!
STUDIO ROOM & KITCHEN 15' 11" x 11' 4" (4.85m x 3.45m)
COMMUNAL BIKE STORE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54819139.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041001065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still , Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.