5 bedroom detached house for saleMockbeggar House, Collier Street, Kent
- Fabulous Grade II listed detached Tudor/Georgian property dating from the 1600s.
- Over 2,800 sq feet of well-configured living accommodation.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Fabulous eat-in kitchen with AGA and walk-in pantry.
- Beautiful, original Tudor features blended seamlessly with Georgian additions.
- Set in over an acre, with detached barns, a hayloft and separate garage.
- Fast and frequent trains to central London from nearby stations.
Beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 reception room Grade II listed farmhouse nestling in the charming hamlet of Collier Street. Set in over an acre of land with the added benefit of 2 detached barns, a hayloft and a single garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6877184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maddisons Residential Ltd, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.