1 bedroom flat for saleThornton Road, Morecambe, LA4 5PE
- Leasehold one bedroom ground floor flat
- Within a large stone fronted terrace
- 100m off the sea front promenade
- Easy reach of town centre
- Majority uPVC double glazed
- Gas central heated
- Communal garden
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let
One bedroom ground floor flat converted within a large stone fronted terraced house located approximately 100m off the sea front promenade, within easy reach of Morecambe town centre and convenient for local amenities and public transport. The property is majority double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: shared front entrance and hallway with private access into flat 2 with bay-fronted lounge with feature fireplace, hallway, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom/wc. Of interest we feel to the first time buyer or buy-to-let market seeking a low maintenance home in this central location.
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
Communal rear garden with bin store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54819445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.