4 bedroom detached house for saleRichmond Way, Fetcham
Under Offer £720,000
- An Attractive Family Home
- Highly Regarded Location
- Eastwick & Howard Of Effingham School Catchment
- Close to Local Schools
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Utility Room
- No Ongoing Chain
- Modern Family Bathroom
An ATTRACTIVE SPACIOUS FAMILY HOUSE situated on a large plot in a highly regarded location, having red brick elevations with tile hanging under a pitched tiled roof. The accommodation is light and spacious throughout having been extended and comprises a spacious Reception Hall, Cloakroom, double aspect Lounge with open fireplace opening into the Dining room and Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with separate large Utility room. On the first floor there are 4 Double Bedrooms, a Family Bathroom and the Master Bedroom features a dressing area and en suite shower room. The property benefits further from sealed unit double glazed windows as well as gas central heating to radiators with recently fitted gas fired boiler. Outside there is a good size secluded rear garden, garage and double width driveway which provides ample parking. The accommodation is orientated with all principle rooms overlooking the rear garden and an inspection is thoroughly recommended to appreciate this beautifully presented house.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huggins Edwards & Sharp , Great Bookham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.