2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWilliam Bradford Close, Austerfield, Doncaster
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £160,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented Front & Rear Gardens, Off Street Parking
- Lounge, Kitchen & Garden Room
- 2 Dbl Bedrooms, Ensuite shower room &Bathroom
WAS £160,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000 - Set in the POPULAR VILLAGE of AUSTERFIELD, this DETACHED bungalow is set in a fantastic plot with LOVELY GARDENS and Off Street Parking. Internally offering a Lounge, Kitchen, Garden Room, 2 Double Bedrooms - Both with access to ensuite/ Bathroom.
Set in the semi rural village of Austerfield which is well positioned for easy access to the thriving market town of Bawtry, where various amenities can be found. Having a range of individual shops and boutiques, cosmopolitan wine bars and restaurants, healthcare, schools and financial facilities. Commuters will find excellent links to the A1/M18 motorway networks, Robin Hood Airport and Retford's Train Station with a direct link to London's Kings Cross within 1hr 30mins approx. Internal inspections are essential. This DETACHED bungalow is set in a fantastic plot with LOVELY GARDENS and Off Street Parking. Internally offering a Lounge, Kitchen, Garden Room, 2 Double Bedrooms - Both with access to ensuite/ Bathroom. Early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.
Accessed via a front facing entrance door, having laminate flooring, central heating radiator and dado rail.
Kitchen 11' 10" Max x 7' 2" ( 3.61m Max x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, space for the cooker and fridge, plumbing for a washing machine. Having a front facing window allowing plenty of natural light right through to the lounge. Having open plan arched access to the lounge.
Lounge 10' x 14' 8" ( 3.05m x 4.47m )
Good size lounge with sliding doors leading to the garden room. Having Tv aerial point and laminate flooring.
Garden Room 19' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.92m x 2.97m )
Having double doors leading out to the garden alongside windows to three sides overlooking the garden. Laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' max x 8' 11" ( 3.66m max x 2.72m )
Double bedroom with rear facing window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator. Having access through to the bathroom.
Fitted with a bath, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Half tiling to walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" Max x 8' 3" ( 3.76m Max x 2.51m )
Double bedroom with front facing window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator. Doors opening into a shower room.
Having a front facing window, shower cubicle with mains fed shower in, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden alongside a driveway with parking for more than one car. Gated access to the rear of the property.
The rear of the property offers a well maintained lawned garden with mature borders and shrubs, offering a separate patio area and access into the garden room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54821014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.