5 bedroom apartment for saleBayswater Road, Hyde Park, W2
- Five Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Fifth Floor with Lift
- South Facing Views of Hyde Park
- Three Reception Rooms and Spacious Kitchen
- Share of Freehold
- Approximately 2,660 Sq. ft
- Self-contained Studio Flat approximately 316 sq ft
- Energy Rating: D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A five bedroom lateral apartment located on the fifth floor (with lift) of one of London's premier mansion blocks and benefitting from glorious southerly views over Hyde Park. The property has a Gross Internal Area of approximately 2,660 sq ft and is offered with a share of the freehold. The principal reception room and master bedroom have access to stunning balcony and a self-contained maids studio flat of approximately 316 sq ft is also included in the sale.
Albion Gate is a prestigious Art-Deco Mansion block situated directly opposite Hyde Park and only a few moments away from Oxford Street. The apartment is conveniently located within 0.3 and 0.5 miles of Marble Arch and Lancaster Gate stations respectively.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54827144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYD150020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kay & Co, Hyde Park & Bayswater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.