2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Place, Banstead
Withdrawn from Market £469,500
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room with a bright southerly aspect
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3 with doors to Conservatory
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom and Separate Cloakroom
- Loft Storage
- Easily-maintained Patio Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
- No Onward Chain
This semi-detached house offers versatile accommodation over two floors. There are two bedrooms and a cloakroom on the first floor, with a third bedroom (currently formal dining room) on the ground floor. There is a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a good size sitting room with study area, and a small conservatory with doors out to the easily-maintained garden. There is a garage en-bloc and the property is available with no onward chain.
Clifton Place is a quiet cul-de-sac located off Court Road and only moments from the centre of the village, with High Street shopping including Waitrose Supermarket and Marks and Spencer Simply Food. There are bus services available to neighbouring towns including Epsom, Reigate and Sutton. There are a number of sporting or cultural organisations with Banstead together with the usual village amenities. The A217 provides a direct route to the M25 at Junction 8 (Reigate Hill)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54830959.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053003531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.