2 bedroom house for saleForest Park,Bracknell,RG12
- Living Room with Oak Flooring
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Replacement Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Rear Garden With Patio, Tiered Lawn, & Grape Vine
- Open Plan Front Garden With Space For Further Parking
- Attached Garage with Power,Light, Phone & Roof Storage
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
Situated within this sought after cul-de-sac is this two bedroom end terrace house with garage attached, enclosed rear gardens and replacement windows
Additional features include;
- Garage with power, light, phone connection and roof storage.
- Front garden containing mature crab apple trees, with space to create further parking situated next to an existing drop-kerb.
- Enclosed rear gardens with patio, tiered lawn areas, arbour with established grape vine, and access gate to garage and parking area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2055413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.