2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlexandra Road, Skegness
- Ideal 1st Time/Investment Purchase - Show Home Condition
- Recently Refurbished 2 Bed End Terrace House
- Refitted Dining Kitchen & 3 Piece Bathroom
- Utility Area + Ground Floor Cloak/WC
- Gardens To The Front & Rear
No Upward Chain. Stylishly Refurbished & Deceptively Spacious 2 Bed House. Great Location for Town Centre & Seafront attractions, Re-fitted Dining Kitchen & Bathroom, downstairs Cloakroom/WC, Gardens to the Front & Rear. Ideal for 1st Time or Investment Buy.
Stylishly Refurbished Deceptively Spacious 2 Bed End Terraced property which has undergone a recent scheme of improvement with viewing utterly essential to gain full appreciation, an ideal 'No Upward Chain' purchase, perfect for a 1st time buyer or investment purchaser. The property is ideally located to offer convenient access to the wide range of nearby Skegness Town Centre /Sea Front amenities & attractions. The property has a well proportioned Lounge with focal electric wall mounted fire, re fitted Dining Kitchen offering ample Kitchen facilities by way of a white gloss kitchen with integrated, oven, hob & extractor & dining facility, a further rear lobby/utility area which leads to the f=ground floor WC. To the 1st floor are 2 equally well proportioned Bedrooms and a refitted white 3 piece Bathroom Suite which is stylishly presented. The property has recently been neutrally decorated throughout & recently fitted neutral carpets. The rear garden is a further feature of the property comprising of a partly sheltered hard landscaped courtyard area, immediately adjacent to the property itself with well proportioned Gardens beyond which offers scope for being landscaped according to prospective home owners wishes. To avoid disappointment an early viewing is utterly essential, for further information contact William H Brown on 01754 768311.
Lounge 14' 5" into chimn. recess x 12' 1" ( 4.39m into chimn. recess x 3.68m )
With a double glazed front entrance door with an opaque glazed fan light over and an inset opaque panel to the top half of the door, a double glazed window to the front elevation, coved ceiling, decorative ceiling rose, feature flooring and a stylish wall mounted electric fire, all complimented by attractive light fittings comprising of a 'chandelier' style centre piece and matching wall light to both chimney recesses, a radiator and door which leads into;
Which has a high level cupboard incorporating the electric fuse box, stairs rising to the 1st floor, and a further door into;
Rear Dining Kitchen 14' 5" max. into chimn. recess x 11' 11" ( 4.39m max. into chimn. recess x 3.63m )
Attractively presented with a refitted white gloss range of wall, base and drawer units with integrated handles, complimentary work top surfaces and tiled splash backs, a 1 ½ bowl inset white ceramic sink with mixer taps over, integrated electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor canopy, ample room for further appliances, a 'peninsular' style breakfast bar area, ceiling spot lights to the kitchen area, a suspended light to the peninsular breakfast bar area, attractive feature flooring, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, door to a useful under stairs storage facility and a further door which leads into;
Rear Lobby/utility Area 10' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.01m )
Which has a double glazed door allowing access to the rear with an opaque glazed panel to the top half, a double glazed window, work top surface areas allowing provision for additional appliances. With a door into;
With a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, low flush WC, feature flooring and a double glazed opaque window allowing for natural light.
1st Floor Landing
With doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 14' 5" max. into chim. recess ( 3.71m x 4.39m max. into chim. recess )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, having the benefit of a useful built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.63m )
Which has a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bathroom 11' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.01m )
With access, down steps off the rear landing area, being re-fitted with a stylish 3 piece white suite comprising of a low flush WC, panelled bath with centre mounted mixer taps and having a mains shower over with a fixed shower screen, tiled splash backs, a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation, chrome 'ladder' style radiator and a useful built in cupboard for storage with shelving provision.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance front 'Courtyard' style garden area enclosed with a low brick boundary wall, which is laid to gravel and pathways perfect for pot plants and or garden furniture. The rear garden 'Courtyard' style area, which has the benefit of an attached outbuilding with light and power making a useful outside storage facility, within the covered part of the courtyard. A further gate allows access across the adjacent right of way into the additional garden area which is a combination of lawn and hard landscaped areas, predominantly enclosed with fencing, offering scope for redesign as per new owners preference.
Seen Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54834859.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.