3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt James Park, Yeovil
Sold STC £240,000
- Detached Bungalow On Corner Plot
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking
A three bedroom detached bungalow standing on a corner plot on this desirable sought after close. The property has been improved by the current owners and has the benefit of a conservatory off the living room, gas central heating and double glazing. Ample parking, a garage & front & rear gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Double glazed window to the front. Double cloaks cupboard. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen/ Diner 12' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front. A range of recently fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over and double oven below. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Radiator. Double glazed door to the side opening to the side garden.
Living Room 13' 9" x 13' ( 4.19m x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to the side. Sliding patio doors to the rear opening into the conservatory. Feature fireplace. Wood effect flooring. Aerial point. Radiator.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.57m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and sides. Double glazed door to the side opening to the garden. Wood effect flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. White suite comprising enclosed bath with electric shower over and side screen. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level WC. Towel radiator.
Laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub beds, reconstituted stone walling and driveway (initially shared) leading to garage and parking. There is additional parking in a layby to the front of the property.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid mainly to gravel and enclosed with panel fencing, a decked area is to the side of the conservatory with a pedestrian door giving access to the garage.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.67m )
With light and power, up and over door and window and door leading to the rear garden.
from the office, follow the one way system to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Preston Road. Turn left onto St James Park and the property can be found on the left hand side via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54834877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.