4 bedroom detached house for saleWargrave,Berkshire,RG10
- Period Detached home in Favoured Wargrave Location
- Sitting room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Second sitting room/snug with study area
- Bespoke fitted kitchen and dining room
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom with roll top bath & walk in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Sun terrace accessed from kitchen with lawns beyond
- Driveway parking
- Retaining some attractive period features
This period four bedroom detached home has been extended and improved by the current owners in the favoured location of Wargrave.
Set in the heart of the delightful Thames -side Village of Wargrave is this Period Detached Home with expansive accommodation to suit a family or executive.
The current owners have thoughtfully and sympathetically extended and improved the property to provide accommodation including 4 bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms plus a further Kitchen / Breakfast Room with Bifold doors opening onto and overlooking the rear garden. A convenient ground floor cloakroom and impressive first floor family bathroom with 'Hotel-Style' walk in tiled shower cubicle.
To the rear of the property is a delightful garden extending to approx. 90ft with flag-stone patio area adjacent to kitchen / breakfast room.
Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the style and condition of this Character home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2062261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.