2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHammy Close, Shoreham-By-Sea
Sold STC £307,500
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN
- PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi-detached house located close to the Holmbush shopping centre, local shops, amenities and easy access links to the A27.
Set in a quiet residential road in the highly sought after Shoreham-By-Sea this two bedroom property benefits from a paved front garden with parking for numerous vehicles and a delightful enclosed laid to lawn rear garden with patio area perfect for outside entertaining,
The property has great potential and compromises of lounge with space for dining area and large patio doors leading to the rear garden and kitchen with integrated oven and hob with wooden work surfaces.
Upstairs in the property there are two bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Viewing's inside are recommended to fully appreciate this two bedroom semi-detached house.
Entrance Hall 11' 10" max x 9' max ( 3.61m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed front door, radiator.
Lounge 11' 2" max x 22' 9" max ( 3.40m max x 6.93m max )
Double glazed front window, double glazed patio doors to garden, electric fireplace, radiator, laid to carpet
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.00m max x 3.15m max )
Fitted kitchen, mixture of wall and base units, double glazed rear window, side door to garden, sink and drainer, work surface, tiling, gas oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.78m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed side window, radiator
Bedroom Two 18' 1" max x 7' 1" max ( 5.51m max x 2.16m max )
Double glazed rear window, radiator
Double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled.
Paved, parking for numerous vehicles
Paved, laid to lawn, various flower and shrub boarders, enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54836419.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.