2 bedroom terraced house for saleZoar Street, Morley, LEEDS
Sold STC £110,950
- Two bedroom back to back accommodation
- Modern neutral decor throughout
- Excellent first time buyer purchase
- Close proximity to Morley town centre
- Good sized bedrooms
An excellent first time buyer purchase is this fantastic two bedroom mid terrace accommodation with modern and neutral decor throughout. This is a charming well presented property with uPVC double glazing where specified and within close proximity to Morley Town Centre.
A fantastic two bedroom mid terrace accommodation with modern and neutral decor throughout. This is a charming well presented property with uPVC double glazing where specified. The property comprises of: front entrance with access to spacious lounge, kitchen and basement cellar, first floor landing has access to bedroom and house bathroom, second floor bedroom two. To the front of the property is small yard area which is easily maintainable.
A fantastic two bedroom mid terrace accommodation with modern and neutral decor throughout. This is a charming well presented property with PVCU double glazing where specified and comprises of briefly to the ground floor, front entrance with access to kitchen which leads to useful basement with cellar and a spacious lounge. The first floor landing has access to bedroom and house bathroom, to the second floor is further access to a second bedroom. To the front of the property is small yard area which is easily maintainable.
Lounge 16' x 14' 1" ( 4.88m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted storage heater and open fire place.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.89m x 1.96m )
This modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for electric oven and hob, part tiled walls, breakfast bar finished with a marble effect work surface and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 16' 1" ( 4.06m x 4.90m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted storage heater and useful TV point.
A modern neutral fitted three piece suite comprising of low level flush WC, bath with taps and shower over, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" Sloping head height x 21' 1" ( 2.95m Sloping head height x 6.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted heater and original fire place.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54836422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.