3 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Street, Leicester
Offers Over £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terraced
- Three Bedroom
- Rear Yard
- No Upper Chain
THREE BEDROOM, THREE STORY MID TOWN HOUSE. Ideal family home or would make an EXCELLENT INVESTMENT. Offers rear yard. Inside you will have a lounge, dining room, cellar, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, two bedrooms to the first floor with bedroom three to the top floor.
THREE BEDROOM, THREE STORY MID TOWN HOUSE. Ideal family home or would make an EXCELLENT INVESTMENT. Access is gained via a front door leading into the main lounge which leads to the dining room. Here you will also find access to the stairs, cellar and to the kitchen. From the kitchen is a rear lobby leading to the easy to maintain rear yard and to the downstairs bathroom. To the first floor you will have the two bedrooms and then stairs leading to the top floor which has a sky light. This property has previously been rented out. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
Lounge 10' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 3.33m max )
Window to the front, fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.33m max x 3.30m max )
Window to the rear and radiator.
The cellar comprises of two rooms and can be converted subject to planning permission.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 5' 1" ( 3.68m x 1.55m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs and space for appliances. Window to the side and door to the rear lobby.
Leads to the side and to the bathroom.
Window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor and stairs rising to the second floor.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.95m max x 2.64m max )
Window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the first floor.
Bedroom Three 16' 11" max x 10' 11" max ( 5.16m max x 3.33m max )
This room has restricted head height. With velux sky light, fitted wardrobe, storage cupboard and two radiators.
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain yard.
The vendor has advised that the property has had a new combi boiler and radiators fitted and new double glazing was fitted three years ago. Any prospective buyer is advised to clarify this information with their legal representative.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54836560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.