3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFirwood Avenue, St. Albans
- Huge potential to extend to the side (STPP)
- Detached garage
- Modern décor throughout
- Rear conservatory extension
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
A beautifully presented, highly sought after three bedroom 1930's semi-detached house situated in the East of St. Albans within a quiet cul-de-sac.
An ideal opportunity to purchase a beautiful three bedroom semi-detached family home. Arranged over two floors, this immaculate family home benefits from high ceilings and offers a separate living area, a separate utility room with WC and kitchen with access to the spacious rear conservatory extension. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms with a smaller third and a highly modernised family bathroom. Externally the property offers good driveway parking facilities, with a detached garage with a well maintained private front and rear garden. Furthermore there is ample scope to extend to the side and rear and into the loft (STPP) making this an attractive property for development. In close proximity to Longacres Park, the Alban Way, London transport links and reputable schools such as Beaumont Secondary School, Oakwood Primary School and Oaklands College, early viewings on this property are highly advised.
Door to front, radiator and wood laminate flooring
Lounge 15' 6" into bay x 12' 6" ( 4.72m into bay x 3.81m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fire place, radiator and wood laminate floor
Utility Room 10' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.29m )
Cupboards, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel
sink/drainer, plumbing for washer/dryer, radiator,
wood laminate flooring and door to side.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, granite work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, underfloor heating, tiled flooring
Conservatory 15' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.73m )
Timber conservatory, radiator, underfloor heating and tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, loft access
Bedroom One 15' 11" into bay x 10' 6" ( 4.85m into bay x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, fireplace, radiator and original wood flooring
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator and wood laminate flooring
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window front, radiator and fitted carpet
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, free standing bath with shower, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and wood laminate flooring
Large driveway providing ample off street parking, laid to lawn grass and side access to garage and rear garden
Raised patio area with steps leading down to large laid to lawn garden with fence and hedge borders
Detached garage with up and over doors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54836572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.