3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePlantation Lane, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Situated in a popular location in the heart of Bearsted
- 2 reception areas
- Some modernisation required
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (56)
What an opportunity - situated in a most sought after location is this three bedroom detached bungalow. Although the property does boast both double glazing and gas central heating there is scope to modernise and therefore put your own stamp on this rarely available property.The two adjoining reception areas are separated by a chimney breast and both provide views over the garden. The kitchen is large enough to be a kitchen/breakfast room while the rear porch provides a useful space for coats and wellies, especially if you have been doing a bit of gardening.All three decent size bedrooms are complimented by a coloured bathroom suite - this is one room where your designer skills will really make a difference.The generous frontage, driveway and garage offers further scope for more off road parking while the rear sunny garden is the right size to maintain without taking up the whole of your weekend. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Dining Area: 16'1 x 8'11 (4.91m x 2.72m)
- Lounge Area: 18'2 x 11'9 (5.54m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen: 11'9 x 9'10 (3.58m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 10'10 (4.55m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 7'11 (3.02m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 x 6'9 (2.34m x 2.06m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54836758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.