1 bedroom apartment for saleKeybridge Lofts, South Lambeth Road, SW8
- Walking Distance from Zone 1 Transport Hub
- Private Outdoor Spaces Including Terraces and Balconies Available
- 24-Hour Concierge Service
- Keybridge Club Lounge
- 15 Metre Swimming Pool
- Gym & Spa with Sauna and Steam Room
- One Acre of Landscaped Public Open Space with integrated water feature and bespoke artwork by Tom Price
- Private Landscaped Podium Gardens
- Basement Cycle Storage with Secure Access
- Underground Car Parking with Secure Access (available under separate negotiation)
Keybridge is a stunning fusion of the capitals mansion blocks with elements of Manhattan architecture, all brought to life in the UKs soon to be, tallest residential brick tower. This unique development includes eight storey Keybridge House, and Keybridge Lofts, which at 37 storeys.
This spacious 592 sq.ft one bedroom apartment situated on the 15th floor with breathtaking taking views comprises of open plan kitchen living room leading to a private winter garden.
Developer: Mount Anvil
Architect: Allies & Morrison
Estimated Service Charge
Leasehold: 999 Years
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54837610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.