3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ridge, Hastings
- Semi Detached Character House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Highly Presented Throughout
- Large Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
Located on the outskirts of Hastings this substantial property is presented to a high standard throughout. The property benefits from ample off road parking, a large rear garden and three double bedrooms. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Located on the outskirts of Hastings this substantial property is presented to a high standard throughout. Accommodation comprises open plan arrangement of dining room, kitchen breakfast room with separate sitting room and cloakroom, dining room, sitting room, three bedrooms, bathroom and a large well presented rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Reception/study 17' 6" x 9' 2" ( 5.33m x 2.79m )
With double glazed windows overlooking the side and rear aspect with door to front with two radiators and open archways giving access to both dining room and kitchen.
Kitchen 13' x 11' 8" plus 6x9 by 7x10 ( 3.96m x 3.56m plus 6x9 by 7x10 )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with gas range cooker with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and further space and plumbing for American fridge freezer, integrated wine rack and inset ceiling lights. Further area of kitchen with wall and base units, radiator, entry phone, tiled flooring and an open arch to the reception hall/study.
Having low level WC, radiator, additional recess wash basin, with tiled surround and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 19' x 15' 3" ( 5.79m x 4.65m )
With double glazed french doors to the side aspect, two radiators, inset spotlights and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Sitting Room 21' x 17' 10" ( 6.40m x 5.44m )
Having a feature fire place with brick surround and hearth and housing a wood burning stove, two radiators, inset spotlights and double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear and side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Being a galleried landing with a radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 10" plus recess x 15' 10" ( 5.44m plus recess x 4.83m )
With a vanity wash hand basin, radiator, two walk in dressing rooms and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect,
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.62m x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and a wash hand basin.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Having a built in wardrobe, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Having been refitted with a white suite comprising a large spa bath with shower over and a glass shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, inset spotlights, two heated chrome towel rails, tiled flooring, built in mirror and shelving unit and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
The garden is a particular feature of the property, wrapping around to the side and the rear of the property and arranged over split levels. Being mainly laid to lawn with well stocked mature shrub borders and mature oak trees with various patio areas. Housing a covered hot tub, a greenhouse, a timber built cabin which is 15'5 by 15'4 complete with double glazed windows, power and light, Internet and double glazed doors opening onto the garden. A double garage 25 by 19'08 having power and light with two remote control roller doors, an extensive range of wall and base storage units with further overhead storage, double glazed windows to the side aspect and a double glazed personal door providing access to the rear garden. Front garden has a car port with block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, sliding remote control gate with security entry phone with balustrades and steps down to a patio drying area with attractive stone wall and opening up to the side garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54838519.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.