1 bedroom flat for saleSouthloch Gardens, Glasgow
Sold STC £68,000
- Well Presented Flat
- Off Street Parking
- Double Bedroom
- Close to Retail & Leisure Facilities
- EER C
Extremely well presented one bedroom flat in true walk-in condition set in a convenient location close to retail and leisure facilities with easy access to bus, rail and motorway links to Glasgow City Centre and beyond. EER C
Allen & Harris are delighted to bring to the market this stunning one bedroom flat which would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment.
Set in a convenient location and with off-street parking, this well presented property comprises welcoming reception hallway with large storage cupboard, bright and spacious lounge with access to a modern fitted breakfasting kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units.
There is a large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and electric shower over bath.
Set within a popular development, early internal viewing of this lovely property is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 11' 2" ( 2.57m x 3.40m )
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 13' ( 3.18m x 3.96m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 9" ( 1.88m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.