2 bedroom apartment for saleOtterburn Crescent, Oakhill, Milton Keynes, MK5
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Affordable Housing Scheme
- 70% of Full Market Value
- Ensuite to Master
- Allocated Parking
- Energy Rating C
An exciting opportunity to acquire this two bedroom ground floor apartment offered at 70% of the full market value. Being on an affordable housing scheme there is no rent to pay on the remaining 30% share and no premium.
The properties spacious accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, kitchen/diner, lounge, master bedroom with en suite, a second double bedroom and bathroom. To the outside has an off road parking space and communal gardens.
Location: Oakhill - Oakhill lies to the far western side of the city. The Westcroft Centre is nearby which has a large supermarket and varied selection of other stores. Schools close to the area include Giles Brook Combined School and Hazeley Secondary School.
Enter via communal entrance, the apartment is on the ground floor. There is a postbox on the wall outside the apartment.
Entrance Hall - Double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring, entry phone, coving to ceiling, door to airing cupboard, 2 storage cupboards, door to:
Lounge - 16'5 x 10'5 (5.00m x 3.18m) - Double glazed window to side aspect, two radiators, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, double door leading to communal garden.
Kitchen/Diner - 16'1 x 10'2 (4.90m x 3.10m) - Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, double glazed window to side aspect, vinyl flooring, ceiling spotlights.
Master Bedroom - 11'0 x 10'5 (3.35m x 3.18m) - Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
En Suite Shower Room - Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC and extractor fan tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two - 10'5 x 10'0 (3.18m x 3.05m) - Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, smoke detector.
Bathroom - Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, frosted double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Allocated Parking Space - Allocated parking to the front of the development.
Tenure - Leasehold
Leasehold Clause - We have been advised by the seller that there are approximately 117 unexpired years remaining on the lease. We have also been advised of outgoings on the property of approximately £80 per calendar month including ground rent, maintenance and service charges. Should you proceed with the purchase of the property, these details must be confirmed by your solicitor.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54838576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26349100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Francis, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.