2 bedroom apartment for saleParkfield Road, Knutsford
- One of 12 Luxury Apartments
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- Within The Legh Road Conservation Area
- Private Patio Area
- Underground Parking
- Serviced by a Lift and Stairs to All Floors
- Walking Distance to the Town Centre
A luxury ground floor apartment in beautifully maintained private grounds on one of the town's most prestigious roads within the Conservation Area.
The Hill is a select development of just 12 luxury apartments situated in private beautifully maintained private grounds on one of the town's most prestigious roads in the heart of The Legh Road Conservation Area. Once the site of a large Victorian Mansion, these luxury apartments are serviced by a lift and staircase to all floors and underground garaging with above ground residents and visitors parking. The bright and spacious accommodation extends to nearly 1400sq ft including a living room with access to the private patio area, dining room and breakfast kitchen. The central hallway also serves the two good sized double bedrooms both with wardrobes, the master has an en-suite bathroom and there is a further family bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54839242.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 612247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.