4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoombe Lane, West Wimbledon, SW20
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fourth Bedroom/Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom and Separate Shower Room
- Elegant Bright Living Room
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Garage converted to Study
- Wonderful South Facing Garden
- Large Sheltered South-Facing Deck onto Back Garden
- American White Oak Flooring
A superb four bedroom halls adjoining semi detached family house with wonderful south facing garden backing directly onto private playing fields, conveniently situated for Raynes Park Mainline Station, excellent local schools, shops and parks. Early viewing recommended. Sole Agents.
The house offer flexible family accommodation with neutral decor and solid american white oak flooring to the ground and first floor. In the bright front reception area there's a Norwegian wood burning stove, cosy for winter nights. The property benefits from a smart meter for gas and electricity. There is a lovely south facing rear garden and to the front a driveway with off street parking.
The house is conveniently positioned for the smart local shops on Coombe Lane, and St Matthew's School. Transport links are close at hand, offering local bus routes and Raynes Park station with regular train services into London Waterloo, while the nearby A3 provides access to major motorways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54839494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26349296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fuller Gilbert & Co, West Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.