3 bedroom terraced house for salePenwortham Road, London
Offers in Excess of £750,000
- In excess of 1100 sq ft
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Scope to Extend (STPP)
- Large Loft
A lovely, mid-terrace three double bedroom period family home for sale in the popular Furzedown area close to good local schools, the cafes and shops on Moyser Road and the amenities of Tooting Broadway and Streatham Common.
A lovely, mid-terrace three double bedroom period family home for sale in the popular Furzedown area close to good local schools, the cafes and shops on Moyser Road and the amenities of Tooting Broadway and Streatham Common. The bright accommodation comprises two reception rooms with inter-connecting doors and bay windows, kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms, first floor bathroom and a delightful, mature private rear garden. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and offers potential to add value subject to the usual consents and permissions.
Reception Room 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 17' 4" x 10' 6" ( 5.28m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 19' 6" x 7' 3" ( 5.94m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 15' 11" x 11' 2" ( 4.85m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 15' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54840895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.