3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrammar School Walk, Bottesford
Sold STC £125,000
- Three Bedroom Linked Detached Bungalow In Residential Area
- Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility, Conservatory & Bathroom With Separate WC
- Garage, Gardens & Driveway
- Motivated and Open to Offers
- Viewings Highly Recommednded!!!
Positioned in this RESIDENTIAL area is this CHARMING linked-detached bungalow. Internally offering many features such as a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, large utility room, conservatory and bathroom with separate WC. Externally offering front & rear gardens, garage and a driveway. MOTIVATED SELLER
Positioned in this RESIDENTIAL area is this charming linked-detached bungalow. Internally offering many features such as a lounge, third reception room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, conservatory and bathroom with separate WC. Externally offering front & rear gardens, garage and a driveway. Viewing Advised!
Double glazed door to front, tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, coving, tiled flooring.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.46m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front and side, wall mounted electric fire, wall lights, coving, Italian tiled flooring, glass panelled door.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 10" x 9' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, gas range oven, cooker-hood, central heating boiler, radiator, coving, dado rail, window to front and side, stable door to utility room, glass panelled door.
Cupboards, sink, work surfaces, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and side, door to rear garden.
Construction UPVC, lights, tiled flooring, conservatory to rear leading of master bedroom.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.02m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, radiator, coving, tiled flooring, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving, tiled flooring, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, colonial door.
Suite comprising of a wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle. Full tiling, towel radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to side, glass panelled door.
WC, fully tiled, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Raised pebbled area with flower bed, blocked paved driveway leading to garage.
Raised flower beds, concrete patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54840916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT104397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.