4 bedroom detached house for saleWentworth Drive, Oundle, Peterborough
- Offered with no forward chain
- Lounge, dining room and office
- En-suite to master
- Good sized rear garden
- Double garage and driveway
With a good sized rear garden, an office, a double garage and driveway, this desirable detached property has no forward chain.
Stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Opaque window to front, fitted with two piece suite pedestal wash-hand basin and WC.
4.42m x 2.79m (14'6" x 9'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for tumble drier, fitted electric double oven, built-in gas hob, window to front, wall mounted gas boiler, door to side.
4.86m x 3.82m (15'11" x 12'6") maximum. Two windows to rear, living flame effect gas fireplace, opening to dining area, door to office.
3.59m x 2.80m (11'9" x 9'2"). Sliding door to garden.
2.95m x 1.77m (9'8" x 5'10"). Window to front, understairs storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, access to loft, doors to:
4.49m x 2.77m (14'9" x 9'1") maximum. Window to rear, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising recessed shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, opaque window to side.
3.18m x 3.01m (10'5" x 9'11") plus recess. Window to rear.
2.86m x 2.43m (9'5" x 8') plus recess. Window to front.
2.96m x 1.97m (9'9" x 6'6"). Window to front.
Fitted with three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, opaque window to front.
The property is set back behind a mature hedgerow with a spacious driveway leading to the detached double garage. The rear garden is mainly lawned and is enclosed by panelled fencing.
Two up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54841414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.