This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom flat for sale

Nelson Close, Poringland, Norwich

Sold STC £110,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Stylish First Floor Apartment
  • One Double Bedroom
  • Parking & Car Port
  • Offered On A 75% Ownership Basis
  • Access To Major Road Links
  • Everyday Amenities Nearby
  • Occupying A Highly Sought After Location
  • Energy Efficiency Rating: C

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000. A stylish and contemporary first floor apartment, immaculately presented throughout. Situated within a highly sought after development. Appealing to a variety of purchasers including commuters as access to many major road links can be found nearby. Poringland is a pleasant South Norfolk village that is in high demand offering a fantastic variety of everyday amenities and a regular bus service. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, double bedroom, bathroom, open plan sitting/dining and kitchen. To the outside parking can be found for two vehicles and a car port. Desirably and rarely offered on a 75% ownership basis providing the opportunity to join the property ladder - With further scope in time to purchase the remaining 25% if so wished.

The property is approached via secure communal entrance door with stairs leading to the first floor landing.

Entrance door to:

Fitted carpet, built in airing cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, telephone point, electric fuse box, thermostat heating controls, velux window to rear, doors to:

4.09m (13' 5") x 2.95m (9' 8")
Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front, television and telephone point, smooth ceiling.

Three piece suite comprising low level W.C., pedestal hand-wash basin, panelled bath with mixer shower tap, tiled splash-backs, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, smooth ceiling with extractor fan and loft access hatch.

5.61m (18' 5") x 3.23m (10' 7")
Fitted carpet, radiator x2, uPVC double glazed patio doors to front, television and telephone point, velux window to rear, smooth ceiling, opening to:

2.44m (8' 0") x 2.16m (7' 1")
Modern fitted range of wall and base level units with complementary rolled edged works surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, inset gas hob and 'Bosch' double oven with extractor fan over, space for fridge/freezer, velux window to front, smooth ceiling.

A car port is available with an additional allocated parking space provided.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
27 June 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 387889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Poringland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.