3 bedroom terraced house for saleTamworth Lane, Mitcham
Sold STC £400,000
- Three bedroom family home
- 0.1 Mile from Mitcham Eastfields Station
- Surrounded by local schools
- Recently plastered throughout
- Decorated throughout
- No onward chain
Tamworth Lane is 0.1 mile away from Mitcham Eastfields Train Station and within easy reach of Mitcham Town Centre. This family home boasts two reception rooms, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has off street parking & a garage. Offered with no onward chain.
Tamworth Lane is 0.1 mile away from Mitcham Eastfields Train Station and within easy reach of Mitcham Town Centre. This three bedroom family home has recently been plastered throughout and decorated ready for it new owners. This wonderful home has been extended on the ground floor to maximise living space and enjoys two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has front and rear gardens with shrub boarders. off street parking is found at the rear of the property and has access into a garage. Call Barnard Marcus to book in your viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54841963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.