2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewtown Road, Raunds, Wellingborough
Sold STC £125,000
- Two Bedroom Terrace
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended
A lovely two bedroom terraced property which has undergone extensive improvements by the current owners. The property is ideally situated close to local schools and amenities in Raunds. Viewing is recommended.
This two bedroom property briefly comprises entrance, lounge, dining room and refitted kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and family shower room. Outside the property benefits from gardens to the front and rear.
Entered via glazed hardwood door to the front aspect, storage heater, double glazed window to the front aspect and feature exposed wall.
Lounge 12' 5" into alcove x 11' 5" ( 3.78m into alcove x 3.48m )
Archway to dining room, cupboard housing meter, wood burner and storage heater.
Dining Room 9' 1" into alcove x 8' ( 2.77m into alcove x 2.44m )
Under stairs cupboard, door to stairs and door to kitchen, glass block windows to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, glazed stable door to the side aspect, fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, fitted oven and hob with cooker hood over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer, storage heater, tiling to water sensitive areas, tiled floor and spotlighting.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the dining room, access to loft space, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 9" into alcove x 11' 5" ( 3.89m into alcove x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and feature cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 2" plus entrance recess ( 3.35m x 2.49m plus entrance recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and storage heater.
A three piece suite comprising low flush WC, shower cubicle with shower inset and vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, extractor fan and tiling to water sensitive areas.
Steps leading up to the front door, lawn area.
Patio area, gravelled area, steps leading up to lawn area, gated side access and enclosed by timber fence panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54841981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.