3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChapel Street, March
Sold STC £115,000
- End Terraced Town Centre
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Heating
- Town Centre Location
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** Double Glazed Windows. Electric Heating, Town Centre Location. Viewing is highly recommended.
This town house is situated in the south side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and all local amenities. The property benefits from two/three bedrooms, double glazed windows, electric heating and is being sold with no upward chain.
Stairs leading to first floor and door to
Lounge/ Bedroom Three 16' 9" x 12' 3" ( 5.11m x 3.73m )
Full length double glazed window to front. TV point. Storage heater. Note this room would equally suit being a ground floor bedroom or a reception room.
First Floor Landing
Storage heater, stairs to second floor.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 7" ( 3.02m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window, Single drainer stainless steel sink with cupboards and drawer under, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, tall cupboard, plumbing for washing machine. Electric wall heater.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 10' 7" max ( 3.81m x 3.23m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, TV point. Storage and panel heaters.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window, integral wardrobe. Panel wall heater.
Bedroom Two 5' 11" x 11' 1" ( 1.80m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window, airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Panel wall heater.
Double glazed window, three piece white suite comprising, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Part tiled walls. Electric wall heater.
From the offices of Willam H Brown, proceed into High Street and take a right hand turning into Chapel Street and the property is situated on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54843823.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.