3 bedroom detached house for salePett Road, Guestling, HASTINGS
Sold STC £400,000
- Period Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Veranda with Stunning Countryside Views
- Rear Access Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Rural Village Of Pett
An exciting & rare opportunity to acquire this spacious & versatile period detached family home situated within the sought after rural village of Pett, uniquely positioned and with a covered veranda to take full advantage of the stunning far reaching views of unspoiled countryside.
An exciting & rare opportunity to acquire this beautiful period detached family home situated within the sought after rural village of Pett, uniquely positioned with a covered veranda to take full advantage of the stunning far reaching views of unspoiled countryside. This must see property boasts spacious & versatile accommodation including three bedrooms and two reception rooms with well established gardens to the front and rear with ample space to park off road.
Covered entrance with front door into
Spacious hallway with stairs to upper floor accommodation, two storage cupboards, door into
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.55m x 4.24m )
Having wooden flooring, exposed oak beams and open fire place, telephone and tv point. wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed leaded light windows to the front and side aspects.
Dining Room 18' 6" bay x 14' 1" ( 5.64m bay x 4.29m )
With a brick fireplace, exposed oak beams, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed leaded light windows to the front & side aspects
Kitchen 14' 7" x 8' 1" ( 4.45m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in electric oven and gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing & space for washing machine, dishweasher and dryer, tiling, double glazed leaded light windows to the side & rear aspects and a door leading to the garden
Having loft access, two storgaae cupboards and a double glazed leaded light window to the side aspect. Also having a double glazed door leading to a covered veranda with wooden ballustrades and stunning far reaching views.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 14' 6" ( 4.72m x 4.42m )
with built in wardrobe, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, tv and telephone point and a double glazed leaded light windows to the front and side aspect with far reaching countryside views.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 14' ( 4.29m x 4.27m )
With a wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed leaded light windows to the front and side aspect with access onto the varanda with countryside views.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.46m )
With a wall mounted radiator, fitted vanity unit wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, pedistal wash hand basin, wc, bidet, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property there is an outbuilding with fitted WC, a wooden shed and a level area of garden laid to lawn with rear access to off road parking for four cars access via a shared driveway.
To the front the garden is well established with mature plants and shrubs
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.