3 bedroom town house for saleBlackthorn Close, Whitley, Goole
Sold STC £155,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Three Story Town House
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen-Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway & Integral Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Is A Must
Modern three story town house that is READY TO MOVE INTO featuring 3 bedrooms including master with EN-SUITE, downstairs w.c, loft access, front & rear gardens, driveway & GARAGE. Viewing is considered a must!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this well presented three story town house situated in the popular village of Whitley, close to local amenities and within access of all major routes such as the M62, A64 and A19 for Selby/York, Leeds and Doncaster, making this ideally located for commuters. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen-diner, lounge, three bedrooms including master with en-suite, family bathroom and integral garage. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this home has to offer.
Entrance to the property via double glazed door to the front aspect, central heating radiator, staircase to the first floor and providing access to;
A great addition to any home comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and extractor fan.
Kitchen-Diner 9' 5" x 14' 10" ( 2.87m x 4.52m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, electric double oven and grill with 7 ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and leading to:
Lounge 15' 8" max x 15' max ( 4.78m max x 4.57m max )
Light and airy room having two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, feature fireplace with electric fire and wood surround, three central heating radiators, television point and telephone point.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom comprising of: double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Hatch providing access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.79m )
The master bedroom comprises of a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, built in storage and provides access to:
Part tiling with three piece suite comprising of: shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, shaver point, extractor fan, ceiling spot lights and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.72m )
A double bedroom comprising of two double glazed windows to the front elevation, central heating radiator and built in storage.
Half tiled with three piece suite comprising of: bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, heated towel rail, shaver point and extractor fan.
The front of the property has a laid to lawn garden with a paved pathway leading to the entrance with an outside light and a tarmac driveway.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a paved pathway and is well enclosed by timber fencing with an access gate to the rear.
Integral garage with: up and over door, power and light.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54843847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.