4 bedroom detached house for saleWestern Road, Auchterarder, PH3
- Stunning Views
- NEW PRICE
- HOME REPORT £480K
- Generous Garden Grounds
- Double Garage
- Must Be Viewed
* Many original features but fully modernised
* Gas central heating, double-glazed throughout
* Three double, one single bedrooms
* Two shower rooms, One bathroom
* Elegant separate sitting room/lounge
* Open plan, L-shaped kitchen, dining room, family room. Original restored wooden floorboards
* Large central reception hallway. Original restored wooden floorboards
* Separate utility room
* Stunning panoramic views over landscaped gardens and countryside beyond
* Two single garages, garden shed and greenhouse
The accommodation comprises:- entrance hall, elegant sitting room (4.8m x 3.6m) with dual aspect widows, L - shaped family room (4.5m x 4.2m) / dining room (4.0m x 3.3m) / modern fitted kitchen (4.3m x 2.5m) with integrated fridge and dishwasher and there is also a free standing five ring range master gas cooker with double electric oven; utility room (2.4m x 2.1m), three generous bedrooms (3.9m x 3.6m, 3.9m x 3.0m, 4.0m x 3.6m - bedroom one would make an ideal guest suite with bathroom), walk-in cupboard and multi burning stove, 4th bedroom is currently a dressing room with easily detachable panel to return it to a bedroom and shower room (3.0m x 1.8m) have both rain and standard showers and are tiled with fitted furniture. Externally the property further benefits with two garages and ample parking for several cars. EPC Rating = Band D.
The property is situated in a sought after residential location within the picturesque village of Auchterarder, near the world famous Gleneagles Hotel and Golf Course. Auchterarder offers a wide range of local amenities to include shops, primary and secondary education facilities and doctors surgeries etc. There is an array of outdoor pursuits to include fishing, hill-walking, horse riding and golf at Auchterarder and Gleneagles Golf Courses.
This stunning well presented detached villa offers stunning panoramic views. This fantastic home must be viewed in order to allow full appreciation.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54844558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528533216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Auchterarder. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.