4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKentwood Hill, Tilehurst, Reading
- Four bedroom semi detached
- Recently refurbished close to Tilehurst village
- Entrance hall
- Bay fronted living/dining room
- Rear aspect kitchen
- Downstairs shower room
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Adjacent to open parkland
- No onward chain
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A recently renovated four bedroom semi detached home in a popular non-estate location close to Tilehurst village and Tilehurs Train Station. No onward chain.
Property Description - A four bedroom semi detached home in a popular non-estate location close to Tilehurst village and Tilehurst Train Station. Having been modernised and refurbished to a high standard whilst maintaining characterful features such as fireplaces and original doors, this ideal family home is within walking distance of reputable schools, transport links, open parkland and transport links.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance hall, bay fronted living/dining room, rear aspect modern fitted kitchen and spacious shower room. The first floor offers four bedrooms with impressive 16ft master and a family bathroom.
The exterior provides well-maintained front and rear gardens. No onward chain complications.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54845140.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26350288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Central Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.