4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSydney Road, Haywards Heath
- Guide Price £525,000 - £550,000
- Stunning Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Versatile Living Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms with En-Suite to Master
- Three Reception Rooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Double Storage Shed
- Driveway and Car Port Providing Generous Parking
- Potential to Extend (stpp)
STUNNING and DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS semi-detached four bedroom family home with potential to extend (stpp) in an ideal location close to mainline station and town centre, benefiting from three reception rooms, utility room, en-suite to master bedroom, bags of storage, generous parking and car port.
Guide Price £525,000 - £550,000
The property has been tastefully extended providing plenty of spacious and versatile accommodation, and has the potential to still extend (stpp).
To the front is a large drive and car port providing generous parking.
Inside the property comprises:
Original 1930's front door leading into spacious entrance hall with plenty of storage space, oak flooring, and stairs rising to first floor.
Fully tiled with window to side aspect and white suite.
Lounge 20' x 17' 10" ( 6.10m x 5.44m )
Very large lounge with large sliding double doors leading to patio area providing plenty of light.
Second Reception Room 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Currently being used as a study with doors leading to lounge and third reception room.
Third Reception Room 12' @ max x 11' 5" @ max ( 3.66m @ max x 3.48m @ max )
Currently being used as a second living room with bay window and fireplace.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 6" x 10' 4" ( 5.94m x 3.15m )
Good sized kitchen / diner with oak effect floor, stunning range cooker, range of base and wall mounted units, window to front, space for dining table and door to front and utility room.
Utility Room 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
Stable door leading to rear garden, butlers sink, ample storage space with a range of base and wall mounted units and two storage cupboards, one housing the boiler.
Spacious landing with window to side, bags of storage space and access to loft with potential to extend upwards (stpp) with Velux windows already in situ.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.48m )
Bright and airy master bedroom with full length double fitted wardrobes, and window to rear overlooking garden.
Full sized en-suite with white suite including wash hand basin, wc, full size bath, separate shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and window to rear.
Bedroom Two 14' x 9' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.95m )
Window to front, wood floor, and storage space into alcoves.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" into bay x 10' 3" ( 3.71m into bay x 3.12m )
Window to front and overhead storage with shelving cupboards and electric cupboard.
Bedroom Four 7' x 6' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.88m )
Window to front.
Bathroom 11' 4" @ max x 10' 4" @ max ( 3.45m @ max x 3.15m @ max )
Huge bathroom with wood flooring, white suite including roll top bath, wc, wash hand basin and double shower cubicle.
Landscaped low maintenance rear garden with patio area directly to the rear of the property, shrub borders and huge double shed with power and light providing ample storage and potential to be used as a studio / workshop.
Driveway And Car Port
Driveway to front of property and car port providing generous parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54845389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHT104810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.