3 bedroom park home for saleCambridge Road, Stretham, Ely
- Over 55's only
- Stunning riverside location
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Low maintenance garden
- NO CHAIN
Situated in a stunning riverside location, this spacious, well presented park home benefits from 3 bedrooms with en-suite and walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom, lounge / dining room, kitchen & utility room. Low maintenance garden with decking & allocated parking for 1 car. NO CHAIN
46' x 20' Dolban Lodge for over 55's only, situated in a stunning riverside location within the gated residential area of the Lazy Otter Meadow site in the popular village of Stretham.
A spacious, well presented park home with accommodation comprising; entrance hall, lounge / dining room, kitchen, utility room, 3 bedrooms with en-suite and walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom and bathroom.
Outside the property is a fully enclosed low maintenance garden with decking & allocated parking for one car.
The property is being sold with no chain.
Stretham is a popular village situated just off the A10 between Ely and Cambridge. Situated about 4 miles South of the City of Ely and approximately 11 miles from Cambridge. There are local shopping facilities, a primary school, doctor's surgery and public house. The recreation ground provides a bowls club, all weather pitch, football pitch and children's play park. There are good local transport links to Cambridge and Ely.
Lounge / Dining Room L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Lounge Area 17' 9" x 11' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.58m )
Dining Area 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
Kitchen 14' x 7' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.18m )
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" min x 9' 5" ( 3.18m min x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 6' 3" ( 1.96m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY104909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.