4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhitewell Road, Barry
- Four Bedroom End Terrace House
- 24 Foot Living/Dining Room
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Cloakroom & First Floor W.C
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage
- Great Transport Links
Set on a corner plot on rarely available Whitewell Road is this four bedroom, end terrace house with detached garage & front and rear gardens. Please call to arrange your viewing.
Located on rarely available Whitwell Road is this generously sized end of terrace house with detached garage & front & rear gardens. This well presented family home offers entrance porch, hall, w.c, living/dining room, four piece bathroom, kitchen, first floor w.c & four bedrooms!
Enclosed front garden with gate opening on to path leading to entrance porch and side access leading to rear garden. Laid with decorative stone chippings and mature shrubs and mini palm tree.
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door into porch with cloak hanging space and obscured glass panelled door opening into:
Coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to side, stairs to first floor landing, store cupboard and power points. Doors to cloakroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen.
Comprising a low level w.c and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Tiled floor and obscured double glazed window to side.
Comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle and bath with tiled splash backs. Extractor, radiator and obscured window to front.
Living / Dining Room 24' 10" x 11' max ( 7.57m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, coved ceiling, two radiators, dado rail and gas fire with mantle and hearth. Space for living and dining furniture, telephone points and power points. Door to:
Kitchen 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall cupboards, base units with worktops over and sink unit with mixer tap and drainer and space for cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Tiled splash backs, power points, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door opening on to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Coved ceiling, loft access hatch and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing 'combi' boiler, radiator, power points and vanity unit with wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points and vanity unit with wash hand basin.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level w.c,, tiled splash backs and obscured double glazed window to front.
Rear Garden & Garage
Enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect offering patio area, ideal for barbecues, with steps leading to raised lawn bordered with a range of decorative shrubs and bushes. Side path leading to front garden and gate to side. Detached single garage to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54849523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.