4 bedroom town house for saleBridge Close, Church Fenton, Tadcaster
- Immaculately Presented Town House
- Four Bedrooms Including Master En-Suite
- Dining Kitchen
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Extremely Desirable Village Location
- Integral Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Immaculately presented and READY TO MOVE INTO benefiting from 4 bedrooms including master with EN-SUITE, dining kitchen, downstairs W.C, landscaped rear garden, driveway & INTEGRAL GARAGE. Internal viewing is highly recommended, call to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to market this extremely modern and well-presented town house in the increasingly popular village of Church Fenton. The property has excellent commuter transport links with Church Fenton Train Station only 0.2 miles away and easy access onto the A1/M1 links. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, dining kitchen, living room, four bedrooms including master with en-suite, landscaped rear garden and integral garage. Viewing is highly recommended on this must see property.
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door and leads into the entrance hall which has tiled flooring, central heating radiator and an under-stairs storage cupboard. Also providing access to the integral garage.
Dining Kitchen 12' 3" x 15' 10" ( 3.73m x 4.83m )
An ideal space for everyday use and entertaining as the room has ample space to include a dining table and a separate seating area with French doors leading out onto the decking in the rear garden. The modern kitchen comprises: wall and base level units which are separated by roll top work surfaces and incorporate a 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless sink and drainer unit with tiled splash-backs. There is an electric oven with gas hob including a cooker hood over, plumbing for a dishwasher, under-stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
A great aspect to any home! Benefiting from a low level flush w.c. and wash hand basin.
To The First Floor
Living Area 11' 5" x 15' 9" ( 3.48m x 4.80m )
Another light and airy space as it benefits from two windows to the front aspect and double doors to the front which open to a Juliet balcony!
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Bedroom three is an ample double and benefits from a window to the rear aspect and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.11m )
The fourth bedroom is currently used as an office space. This is a generous single bedroom and benefits from a window to the rear aspect and a central heating radiator.
To The Second Floor
Master Bedroom 9' 6" max x 14' max ( 2.90m max x 4.27m max )
The master bedroom enjoys views over open fields to the rear of the property! There is also a central radiator and fitted double wardrobes.
The en-suite is also of a generous size and comprises of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and a dual flush level flush w.c. Also having an extractor fan, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 15' 9" max ( 3.84m max x 4.80m max )
The second bedroom is slightly larger than the master and enjoys natural light coming in through two windows to the front elevation. There is a built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
The modern bathroom suite comprises: panel bath with mixer taps over, low level flush w.c. and wash hand basin. The bathroom is part tiled and benefits from a central heating radiator and extractor fan.
The current owners have completely re landscaped the rear garden to make this a low maintenance space which is ideal for entertaining. Off the kitchen doors there is a raised decking area, with steps to a gravelled pathway leading onto a further decking to the rear of the garden. There are planted boarders and the garden is well enclosed by timber fence surround.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54854212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.