3 bedroom detached house for saleLoughborough Road, Birstall, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Utility Room
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME offering a front driveway providing off road parking and a landscaped rear garden. Inside you will have a lounge, dining room, family room/study, utility room and cloakroom with the three bedrooms upstairs and a family bathroom. BIGGER THEN YOU THINK
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. To the front can be found a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear can be found an easy to maintain landscaped garden with laid patio and flower borders surrounding. Access is given via a front main door leading to a hallway. The main downstairs rooms comprise of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and a family room/study. Once upstairs the first floor landing leads to the three bedrooms and a bathroom. BIGGER THEN YOU THINK
With door to the front. Leads to the inner hall, utility room and garden.
Leads to the kitchen, cloakroom and lounge. Stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 17' 8" max x 11' 3" max ( 5.38m max x 3.43m max )
Window to the front and to the side, radiator.
Dining Room 17' x 9' ( 5.18m x 2.74m )
Window to the rear, patio doors leading to the garden.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, integrated oven and hob and space for further appliances. Double glazed window to the rear.
With work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Door to the bedroom.
Family Room / Study 9' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front front and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.78m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.39m max x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden and radiator.
Window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain landscaped garden with laid patio and flower borders surrounding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54855136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.