2 bedroom apartment for saleRossmore Road, Poole
- 2 bed apartment
- Brand new property
- Extra care facility
- On site restaurant
- Communal gardens
- Balcony or patio for all properties
Fantastic opportunity to own your own apartment in Poole Borough Councils brand new development at Trinidad Extra Care Village, in a popular location in Poole. All apartments offer level access shower rooms, modern kitchens and there is also resident use of an extensive range of communal facilities
These apartments offer a fantastic opportunity to own a brand new home within this Care Village subject to meeting certain eligibility criteria.
APARTMENT PURCHASE ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
" You are ordinary resident of Poole or are funded by the Borough of Poole to live elsewhere.
" You are aged 18 years and over and have a care and support need because of older age, physical disability, learning disability mental health need, learning disability or frailty.
" You have care and wellbeing support needs that can be effectively and appropriately be met by the onsite care team
" You have the ability to live independently and need at least 1 hr of care and wellbeing support per week
Extra Care Ethos
" You are likely to achieve benefit to your health and wellbeing form living in this supportive environment in preference to a more specialist setting, for example residential care.
" You are willing to engage with support, and have the ability to live in communal setting with a mixed community with customers of different level of needs.
" Your behaviours are not likely to cause significant disruption and or risks to yourself or others living in the Scheme.
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54856489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.