3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOxford Road, Calne
- Stunning Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Workshop & Outbuildings
- Buyers Incentive Available
A charming three bedroom end of terrace property that is offered for sale in superb decorative order throughout. With stunning landscaped rear gardens, an open plan living/dining room and off street parking for 2/3 cars, viewing's come highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb family home.
A beautifully presented end of terrace property which is presented in superb decorative order offering light and spacious accommodation throughout. The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, the deceptively spacious living/dining room and refitted kitchen with further breakfast room. Located to the first floor is the family bathroom and three superb sized bedrooms. Externally the property boasts driveway parking and truly delightful rear gardens which have been beautifully maintained by the current owners.
Entrance to this lovely family home offering light and spacious accommodation is via the front door leading to the entrance hall which comprises : solid wood flooring and a radiator.
Living / Family Room 16' 11" (max) x 21' 1" (max) ( 5.16m (max) x 6.43m (max) )
Beautifully presented reception room comprising a double glazed window to the front aspect, fireplace and two under stairs storage cupboards. There is also a television aerial point, telephone point, solid wood flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, ceramic one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Gas cooker point with space for slot in cooker and chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for tumble dryer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, ceramic tiled flooring and a radiator.
Breakfast Room Area 5' 4" x 10' 11" ( 1.63m x 3.33m )
Separate breakfast area with a UPVc roof, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door with double glazed panels leading to the patio area.
With stairs from the living room and a radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 16' 10" (max) ( 3.18m x 5.13m (max) )
Good sized master bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front aspect, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 11' 6" (max) ( 3.18m x 3.51m (max) )
Another good sized bedroom situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' ( 3.35m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, loft access with drop down ladder and a radiator.
Fully tiled comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin and waterfall style shower. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan, tiled flooring and a ladder style heated towel rail.
Block paved driveway parking for 2-3 cars.
Well established rear garden with gated side access, mainly laid to lawn with a selection of trees and hedging. Large patio area to the fore, second patio area, large workshop with enclosed lean to and two sheds situated to the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54856528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.