2 bedroom terraced house for saleButterfields, Wellingborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom mid terrace property Situated in a modern residential area
- Easy access to the A45 and A509
- £1000 buyers incentive
- The perfect first time buy with landscaped easy to maintain rear garden
***FIRST TIME BUYERS*** This two bedroom property would make the ideal first time buy or investment property. Viewing is highly recommended as this property is unlikely to be available for long.
The property further benefits from having Two double bedrooms, double glazing throughout, Two allocated off road parking spaces and a beautiful easy to maintain rear garden. Viewing is advised so call William h brown to arrange a viewing.
Two allocated parking spaces to the front.
obscure double glazed door to front, coving to ceiling, door to W.C and glass panel door leading to lounge.
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.47m max x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, stairs leading to to first floor, two radiators, glass panel door to kitchen and wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed window and door to rear, coving to ceiling, part tiled, wall and floor units with roll work top over, electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, one and a half stainless steel sink and drain with mixer tap, space for white goods and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" in to built in storage x 9' 2" max ( 3.86m in to built in storage x 2.79m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, built in storage with water tank, radiator.
Extractor fan, part tiled, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower off, radiator.
The rear garden is fence enclosed and has recently been lovingly landscaped to make it a beautifully easy to maintain garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54856594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.