2 bedroom property for saleOtterburn, Northumberland
Withdrawn from Market
- Wonderful Northumbrian National Park location
- Newly refurbished lodge set within Otterburn Hall
- Perfect for out door pursuits
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- French doors onto decking area
- Family bathroom/WC
- Excellent investment as a holiday home
- Let as a holiday home providing a useful income
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this newly refurbished lodge set within the Otterburn Hall Estate ideally placed for exploring the magnificent Northumbrian Countryside and perfect for outdoor pursuits.With two good sized bedrooms this immaculately presented lodge has an open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen with French doors out onto the decking area and there is a family bathroom/WC.Situated in this wonderful location this property would make an excellent investment and can be let as a holiday home providing a very useful income.
Otterburn is located within magnificent Northumbrian countryside making it an ideal base for walkers and nature lovers.
FOR AN ASKING PRICE OFFER THE VENDOR WILL SELL THE LODGE AS SEEN TO INCLUDE ALL FURNITURE.999 YEAR LEASEGround rent £2,500 per annum
AGENTS NOTE: The lodge cannot be occupied all year around ie only 11-12 months. You may select one month in the year where there will be no residence at all, this will form part of your lease.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6881223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Ponteland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.