3 bedroom link detached house for saleScarlett Avenue, Wendover
Sold STC £379,950
- Good location on the edge of the development
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large family bathroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Attractive cottage style garden
- Carport and driveway
This spacious three bedroom family home benefits from being in one of the best locations on the development overlooking Wendover woods.
PRICED TO SELL! This attractive family home was built just five years ago, situated on the edge of this award-winning development, and still benefits from having five years NHBC guarantee. The property has a fabulous outlook over the glorious backdrop of Wendover Woods.
The front door opens into a reception hall, with a ground floor cloakroom and large under stairs storage cupboard. The kitchen is well fitted with a comprehensive range of units together with integrated washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob, extractor hood and electric oven. A large reception room perfect for a lounge/diner layout offers plenty of space with double doors leading out onto a pretty cottage-style garden.
On the first floor there is the master bedroom with views to the front overlooking woodland, in addition there is a further double bedroom and one generous sized single along with a large family bathroom.
The rear garden has a paved terrace leading to an area of lawn with mature planting which is fully enclosed. It also benefits from three good sized storage sheds which are in keeping with the gardens cottage like feel. Directly opposite the house there is an open green, abutting acres of woodland, leading to a network of footpaths providing some of the best walks in the area. In addition there is carport to the side of the property with sufficient space for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54858217.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDV103766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Wendover . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.