3 bedroom town house for saleBlackthorn Way, Poringland, Norwich
- Mid Terraced Town House
- No Onward Chain
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To The Master
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room
- Highly Desirable Village Location
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Offered with No Onward Chain this mid-terraced town house occupies a highly sought after village location in the popular South Norfolk village of Poringland . Presented over three floors the property boasts a mature plot with private South Westerly facing landscaped low maintenance rear garden, garage and carport. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor, with sitting room, master bedroom with en-suite to the first floor and two further bedrooms and family bathroom to the second floor. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating, with under floor heating to the ground floor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54858823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 385047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Poringland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.